What is Sage 300
Formally known as Sage Accpac, Sage 300 supports the entire lifeblood of your business with its financials, inventory, projects, sales orders, customer management and much more. The solutions makes it easy for a small to mid-size business to manage its finances, operations and inventory; source and report on key indicators and collaborate in real time, from any location. Sage 300 also integrates front-to-back-office processes to provide that complete view that a SMB needs to grow its business.
Who Uses Sage 300
With more than 40,000 small and medium businesses in 150 countries using Sage 300 to manage and operate their business across multiple locations, industries and markets it is the perfect solution for anyone wanting to bring visibility and transactional access across an entire business.
Features and Benefits
Accounting and Finance
- Brings data visibility to the entire business
- Feature rich product with ability to be customized to fit your organization
- Scalable in order to lower total cost of ownership
- Tightens financial controls and improves accuracy
- Reduce costs by consolidating inventory and distributions processes
- Powerful inventory tracking module
- Manage multiple customer pricing levels
- Mange your procurement with an integrated PO system
Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Get value from your systems data with the ability to Slice and dice that information.
- Quickly identify and respond to trends using customizable dashboards
- Drag and Drop formulas to easily create and manage financial reporting
- Pull from any ODBC compliant database
Integration to other parts of the business
- Many 3rd Party software’s available to fill any requirement of your business
- Integration with other Sage products: Sage CRM, Sage HRMS, Sage Fixed Assets and more
- Easy integration to your existing systems using the Sage 300 SDK