What is Sage Fixed Assets
Sage Fixed Assets solutions provide comprehensive depreciation calculations, complete asset inventory tracking and reconciliation, full construction-in-progress management, and easy customized reporting. Sage Fixed Assets takes the worry out of compliance issues and audits. You’ll be able to effectively and confidently manage every step of the fixed asset lifecycle—from acquisition to disposal.
Who Uses Sage Fixed Assets
If you would like to eliminate redundant data entry, increase accuracy, and reduce costs in relation to your fixed assets than Sage Fixed Assets is for you. For many organizations, fixed assets represent the largest item on the balance sheet. Organizations pay taxes (local, state and federal) and insurance based upon the fixed assets they have listed on the balance sheet. If the company has not correctly recorded their assets they could be over/underpaying taxes, insurance and/or be out of compliance with IFRS regulations as a result.
Features and Benefits
- Get rid of your manual spreadsheets
- Shorten and simplify the asset management process
- Maintain an accurate list of assets in once centralized location
- Eliminate duplicate purchases
- Reduce over/underpayment of insurance and taxes
- Integration with Sage 300