What is Sage HRMS
Sage HRMS is the most complete human resource management solution for small and medium businesses, enabling you to maximize every dollar you invest in your employees. This industry-leading, customizable HRMS solution enables you to decisively meet and respond to HR management challenges. With integrated payroll, benefits, recruiting, employee self-service, and analytics capabilities, Sage HRMS helps you to maximize every dollar you invest in employees. We call this the Return on Employee Investment.
Who Uses Sage HRMS
If you want to focus on what matters most in addition to driving more informed decision making, Sage HRMS reduces the time you and your team spend on clerical work. With information shared throughout the system, Sage HRMS eliminates redundant data entry, keeping you focused on the strategic tasks—such as improving service and developing programs that help you hire and retain the best talent.
Features and Benefits
- Employees can access an extensive selection of personal HR information, including skills, job history, and performance reviews.
- Employees can view a variety of payroll information, including pay history and pay stub details.
- Managers have instant access to comprehensive employee data for both direct and indirect reports. They can review attendance information, employee performance, salary history, and more.
- Time-off management – Employees gain access to attendance balances and the ability to request time off. Managers and supervisors are notified of pending requests, which they can easily review and approve.
- Workflow features, such as automated notifications and delegated approval rights, can significantly improve business processes.
- Manage all your employee-related information and processes in a single solution.
- Make stronger decisions faster with improved access to workforce analytics.
- Closely monitor employee records and personnel actions, HR compliance, benefits administration, absence management, reporting (standard and custom), and data import/export actions
- Improve data quality with interactive fields and cross-field validation to ensure the right information is captured on every form.
- See the status of every form in the organization at any stage of the approval process.