What is Sage Intelligence
Sage 300 Intelligence Reporting is a flexible business reporting tool that integrates with your Sage 300 solution and allows for better insights into your business’s data. Intelligence Reporting gives you a holistic view of your business by seamlessly consolidating your data from Sage 300, reducing spreadsheet chaos, and improving collaboration across your business. With Intelligence Reporting, you can automatically run and distribute fully customizable reports in Microsoft® Excel®, so you spend more time analyzing the data, and less time locating and preparing it.
Who Uses Sage Intelligence
98% of Sage customers rely on data to either support or aid in their decision-making processes. However, there’s never enough time to sort through the waves of spreadsheets, presentations, reports, and databases to find and analyze the data needed to make the best decisions. Intelligence Reporting helps you come to grips with your business’s data, so you can make business decisions with confidence.
Features and Benefits
Better insights for more informed business decisions
- Analyze trends and monitor your business’s performance by getting a holistic view of your business, or drill down into the detail to get greater insights into the data that matters to you.
A tool you’re already familiar with
- Intelligence Reporting delivers reports in Microsoft® Excel®–the world’s most popular reporting tool that you are already familiar with.
Save time with report automation
- No longer will you have to export your data to Excel and report outside of Sage 300. Reports are linked to your data source.
Reports are ready to use
- To run an out-of-the-box report that has already been formatted for you, all you need to do is select the information you want to report on. Additional reports are also available on an ongoing basis, and are easily imported through the Report Utility.
Reports are easy to customize
- Need a specific report? Customize a ready-to-use report or simply create one from scratch with this flexible reporting tool.
Complete control over your finances
- Easily drag and drop the building blocks of your financial layouts within the familiar interface of Excel, allowing you to take control of all the design aspects of your financial reporting layouts.
Software that suits your business’s needs
- Intelligence Reporting is scalable, meaning that you can add or remove users, companies, and reports to match your business’s growing needs. This includes being able to report on multiple fiscal years, multiple budget sets, and multiple budget versions across all available account segments.
Complete control over the level of detail in reports
- Easily filter your information to view your organization in different ways through flexible Reporting Trees and Report Groups.
Automated Report Distribution
- Reports can be scheduled to be automatically distributed at any time to individuals or teams, through various formats and platforms.